skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kristen & Clare Travelling
Thursday, January 11, 2007
This is a test post just to see how it looks
Hi Everyone! I am setting up our blog - Clare doesn't even know it so she will get a nice surprise when she finds out. I can't believe that we're actually going on Tuesday!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Make a comment
To make a comment click on the comments link under each post. We'd love to hear from you!
Where are we now?
In London.
Follow Our Journey
Blog Archive
►
2008
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(60)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(12)
Jaisalmer - "Holy cow - it bit me!"
"I swear, it wasn't me..."
Horn Please and Give Way to the Camels
Pushkar - It must have been something I ate...
This should be interesting
Love Levels are Arising
Here we pay for our friends
Oh my gosh!
Bloody Alarm Clock
We're Off!
This is a test post just to see how it looks
Saying Farewell
About Us
Kristen and Clare
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
View my complete profile